Casinoz strives to be the best source of information about the casino industry. True to our ethics, our affiliate marketing for casinos is based on working only with reliable gambling operators, and providing truthful and accurate information.
Of course, we are constantly developing and improving our service, and this necessarily requires people who are willing to work for a common cause.
Benefits of working with usHaving offices in 5 countries all over the world, we still put more emphasis on remote cooperation. This is easier, safer, and often cheaper. Everyone in our team speaks English, though our employees are spread all over the world: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and many others.
Working with us you will get a constant development of your skills in your chosen field, whether it is programming, SEO promotion, or copywriting.
Every day in our team is an opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues and multiple learning platforms. Professional development is a priority at Casinoz.
The workplace atmosphere is very friendly, and the office layout is designed to encourage creativity. At Casinoz, we understand how important it is to have a relaxed relationship between colleagues, so we strive to hold fun team-building activities.
We are always looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people. Below you see some open positions. You can apply right on this page.
Freelance PHP developer
You will be involved in the backend development of our projects. They're not simple, so we need someone who understands PHP programming.
- Commercial experience of 2 years or more;
- 1 year or more experience working on a highly loaded project;
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7.0;
- Proficiency in MySQL (at the level of writing optimal queries for selecting from different tables, understanding of indexes)
- Experience in Yii2;
- Ability to deal with other people's code;
- Ability to design database architecture and code;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery;
- Experience with Redis;
- Basic Ubuntu server administration skills (Nginx, PHP-FPM, MariaDB).
Freelance Graphic Designer
You will create amazing designs for our projects, you will be able to realize your full creative potential!
- Possess a sense of taste and style;
- Be able to work in design programs Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro;
- Have 2 years of experience;
- Availability of own portfolio;
- Basic understanding of web development.
Freelance SEO expert
You will be responsible for optimizing our content for SEO, including working with the core SEO team to implement strategies both on and off site.
- Experience of 2 years or more;
- Ability to work with basic SEO tools - Ahrefs, Semrush, Similarweb, ScreamingFrog, etc.;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS for minimal text design;
- Experience in drafting TOR for projects;
- Knowledge of the principles of search engines;
- Ability to work with Excel tables;
- Understanding of internal optimization of large projects, cross-linking.
Freelance Game Reviewer
You will be responsible for reviewing the great casino games that come our way. Some of your tasks will be to play and review games, carefully evaluate them against a number of criteria and create content in a timely manner.
- English speaker;
- Knows the casino world firsthand;
- Able to describe the game competently and colorfully.
To apply for any of the open positions, you need to email your resume to [email protected] In your cover letter, write in two paragraphs why you are a good fit for us and why we should hire you. If our recruiter likes your letter, you will be offered an interview.